KyotonMaylof

[NA] Nine Dragons - PVE/PVP guild focuse on teamwork and end game.

17 posts in this topic

Nine Dragons.PNG

Nine Dragons:

Revelations

About Nine Dragons:

The founders of Nine Dragons are a large group of friends who have been made across many games, sharing a multitude of knowledge, skill, and achievements for things like server firsts. Our motto is: Suck Less. Meaning we are try hards. Doesn't matter about mistakes or what not. Doesn't matter if we wipe 30 times, we will get up and achieve that goal before we leave with no hard feelings. Everyone has a learning curve, and to be the best you need to try the hardest.

What our Guild has to offer:

• Teamspeak3
  • PVE/PVP focused teams
  • Help Leveling
  • Help getting gear for all players (raid party that downed the raid has priority if needed otherwise it goes to other guildmates that need it)
  • A friendly and fun drama free environment
  • No rules beyond being a team player when interacting with guildmates

Plans for Revelation:

• Acheiving server firsts is a huge part of our agenda
  • Gaining territories 
  • But most importantly, just hvaing a fun stress free time whether you are a hardcore gamer or a casual.

Any Questions? Concerns? Want Updates??? Email:

LunaAndKyotonMaylof@gmail.com

• Sign1.jpg

1 person likes this

I can't wait until we get to play this game. Totally going to be the Necromancer class (Occultist) going to show people how to dominate in the PvP world. 

1 person likes this

games gonna be EPIC.  Nine Dragons, time to get together everyone.

1 person likes this

Hello!

I can't wait til this starts! I am very excited for this game and can't wait to play something with a great population. lol. I am really looking forward to rejoining up with nine dragons, both our current players, previous players, and hopefully a bunch of new players too!

I've really fallen in love with our team and our way of working together to accompish things beautifully even when the odds aren't the best. I've made some great friends in this guild, and am so ridiculously excited to play with the same people again in a amazing game!

1 person likes this

All i know is my Blade Mage is gunna kick some ass :D 

Cant wait to play :P

1 person likes this

Dibs on raid healing! Hope to see old and new faces in this new game!

1 person likes this

I am looking forward to continuing our adventures in this upcoming game. The PvE/PvP videos on youtube.com look very promising. 9Dragons at it again!

2 people like this

Question 1: By first do you mean the first guild or top guild

Question 2: What area is the guild in NA or EU

Question 3: How long will you be recruiting for

Question 4:Can I join :)

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, BalthazarDarkstalker said:

Question 1: By first do you mean the first guild or top guild

Question 2: What area is the guild in NA or EU

Question 3: How long will you be recruiting for

Question 4:Can I join :)

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
By first, we hope to be the first group on our server to hopefully down raids. It would be pretty awesome to make to be one of the top guilds, but that counts on finding quality, not necessarily quantity of players. In the end though quality numbers do help.
We are a NA guild, but we have a few people from the UK planning on joining with us also. 

We will continue to recruit until we have enough members to do sieges and defense. I sent you a reply email with our teamspeak if you desire to chat further. :)

I normally play healer so I would like to apply to this guild...please point me in the right direction. 

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Makinoji said:

I normally play healer so I would like to apply to this guild...please point me in the right direction. 

If you send us an email to LunaAndKyotonMaylof@gmail.com we can add you to our mailing list and as the time get's closer to we can start sending out more information.

If you like we can also give our t.s information and you can start getting to know some of the players that are still waiting activley in our current game, who will all be moving to revelations upon release. :)

Been looking for a guild, you say you want to be first in many things, but what makes you different from the rest?

Just started looking into this game and was looking around some guilds. I still haven't decided on what explicitly I'm going to play yet.