xDrac

CBT1 Key Giveaway #3 [ENDED]

206 posts in this topic

I am so hyped for this game and wish to hv the chance to make it better by participating in the upcoming closed beta and getting rid of all bugs and glitches before the big day .

Hope to see u in there :)

Revelation Online really piqued my interest after a really long time of not playing any MMORPGs. 

I would love to have the opportunity to participate in the first CBT to help in anyway I can with bugs and other unintentional errors.

(+ I'd really like to play.)

Demons,Angels,God? Who are they to stand before me,I the Ultimate ruler over all.Come my dear children,come all who seek salvation and true power.I shall devour everything that oppose me and grant wishes to they who adore me.I am the true fighter NO the true Hero of revelation and what would the game be without its leader so now let the hunt for the CBT KEY begin. :P hope u enjoyed.i am usually the guy who hates seing glitches and such and would not dare leave them un-noticed so therefore i will always report such dispicable things that would dare to filthy such a wonderful game. 

Here take a picture of a unicorn 

unic.jpg

Heyo I'm Mepeet! I would love to be able to play this game in the closed beta for a few reasons. So far from what I have been watching and reading up on this game is going to be a great hit in NA, which means to launch the game you will need dedicated players in the CBT giving feedback to the DEVS in order to create a smooth transition into open beta and full release. I would be able to dedicate hours out of each day into doing that as well as give detailed feedback on the forums or any other preferred method to ensure this game does not choke past CBT. Sadly i cannot purchase a pack due to money constraints, being in college and all, but if i get a chance for the CBT i will make it count!

why you would like to help test the game.

to help make the game better and enjoy it

signed up for the "chance".

would be my first CBT if i get a key :)

otherwise, will wait for the actual game as usual.

Only discovered this game a few days ago but I'm really looking forward to it and really hyped for it!

I really love participating in CBTs so I hope I can get in so I can enjoy it and hopefully help the game improve with feedback

First pf all, im really really hyped about this game. Besides, i consider myself a veteran MMO player cus have tried alot of them (wow, aion, GW2, B&S and more) but still im looking for the MMO that tries to take all the good features to let people join a good MMO and i think RevOnline can make it happen. I enjoy both pve and pvp alot, so if i can get access, im pretty sure ill look forward to those sides of the game,

Being able to get first hand experience to what this game has to offer, so far, is all much appreciated. Reward me with a CBT key and  I'll express my "Thank You"  through  my consistent online time, recording and reporting any bugs that I may come across to the Staff or even fellow CBTers because communication is key. The quicker problems get fixed, the quicker this game gets released for all to play.