xDrac

CBT Key Giveaway #2 [ENDED]

280 posts in this topic

What it makes the game so unique is that it has so many things to do, housing, bathing, guild town, marriage.
Some of them are little extras but that makes the game much cooler and funnier.
Also how the npc's work at the guild town, they can level up and when they do they get skills.
Its like a game with all the good aspects of other mmorpg's.

The story is also different than most mmo's, when talking to a npc, you get like a little scene between you and the npc. Which makes the story much more interesting, it gives you the feel that are in it living the story. Some people may not like it, but I think most of them will.

Combat is also awesome, looks like TERA but a bit better. Cool mechanism and the graphics looks good for a mmorpg that is published in 2013.

I love mounts, especially the one you can get from the founder pack. Big cat :D
Also the wings, it gives me the feel of flyff a little bit, something I liked at flyff you could fly with your wings to everywhere. Good thing they also brought it to here.

The world,
Damn what a world, also open world. what alot of mmorpgs misses. It makes the much more beautiful if the world is open not with all that loading screens etc. Love it how you can fly to zones with that auto-walk button :)

Leveling,
Heard it is easy to level till 40 after that it is getting a lot harder and the possibility to hold your exp and spare to level instant some levels, just gives the freedom if you really want to level now or later. It gives also the opportunity to help your friends or play the same thing with your friends because you can hold your level.

Mini-games,
There also some mini-games from what I have heard in a mini-game town or something, like an example an arena full of look a like blitzcrank pulling people towards you and kill them. Just for if you are tired of killing and running the whole time alone or with guild, you could do those to laugh and make some funny memories, but it also helps to connect better with your guild. To not only playing focused but also do funny things together etc.

Bathing,
There is even such thing in it what do you want more :)), it has a limited time but you get some exp from it by just taking a bath like wtf hahah, you can go naked if you want.

Housing,
The things I have heard about housing are crazy, you can really make it like a luxe villa, example having a model with clothes on just to see how it stands or a walking closet. you can also put jewelry etc on. It feels like the real world in a game, just like the fantasies of many people if I am right.

Most important is the culture, they have brought it amazingly with running of water, high jumps. like what we see from old chinees movies and stories. But also how good it connects with the game itself, it makes it extraordinary and that for a game that its published in 2013.

And a lot more things to do.

Hope I will win the CBT key !!

Peace,

1 person likes this

so... i have a friend that already bought the founder pack, i can't really buy it cause #moneyproblems so i want play with my friend as we always do xD 

also i like the combat system and the graphics. so i would like to test that

All good games need beta testing, and testers should be willing to offer constructive critiques while enjoying the game.

Open communication is important for the development of the game.  Even if it is considered set-and-done in another country, culture and norms elsewhere may vary enough to affect perceptions by the locale about the gameplay.  I would enjoy helping with that!

I would love to participate in this CAR because I have never participated in one before. I have been waiting for this game forever.

I tested a lot of games and I want to test Revelation for a lot of reasons. In order for me to really sanctify myself in buying the founder's pack I need to do this or else I'm sticking to my current game. Goodluck to everyone.

I've played Aion on quite a hight level back in the days when it launched, the flying system reminds me of it but with all that Revelation has to offer I would really love a chance to test it out. I would love to feel the thrills of open world and mass pvp, that cannot be replaced by any other mmorpg element. Good luck to everyone!

Pick me, pick me, pick me!:P I really want to play this game as soon as possible, it`s awesome! :x