xDrac

Closed Beta Key Giveaway - Revelation-Online.com

490 posts in this topic

I'd like to win because I work full time, go to school full time, and have no time away from my computer. Getting a key would allow me to escape for a short time and experience that thing which is now just a fleeting memory known as...happiness. :(

1 person likes this

I'd like to win because I don't remember the last time I found such complete game as Revelations. I played the Chinese version for a while and loved it! And I'm currently working as Free lance, so I have plenty of time to enjoy it fully now what I can fully understand the language and the story!

1 person likes this

I would like to win because i created several characters on the Chinese servers and absolutely love the game and all it has to offer, but unfortunately, might not have the funds to purchase a founders pack when the closed beta comes out.

1 person likes this

I would like to win in order to find out whether or not Revelation Online is a game for me. I've also been in the closed beta of many other games, so I am familiar with the mindset suitable for being a beta tester. Lastly, I have a girlfriend who has already got a place in it, and it'd make us both happy to explore the beta together.

Good luck, everyone!

1 person likes this

Thank you for this opportunity.

The reason I want to play Revelation Online is because of how beautiful everything is. The environment looks amazing and the fact that we can fly around and explore all that with virtually no invisible wall except for the sky limit only makes the game that much more enticing. I'm really hoping my.com will be able to make the a great success that can be enjoyed by free players and paid players.

As to why I would like a chance to win a key is because as of now, I have no idea what the state of the game will be like when it comes over to our side. Since I'm not a paying customer who has yet to buy a founder's pack, I obviously don't have a key yet. I really hope my.com will make it happen, but having access to the closed beta and experiencing the game itself is the best way to see how the experience plays out. I've tried playing the game on the Chinese server but the ping made it virtually unplayable for me. Again, thank you and good luck all.

1 person likes this

I believe this game has a chance to save the MMORPG genre, but I'm still too skeptical to spend money on it already.

My friends and I have been looking forward to this game for a long time. We are eager to beta test, if selected.

I would love to receive a key because I've been so hyped about Rev for a very long time. It would be great to be able to join my friends for the CBT in October!

I would like to win because I've been waiting for revelation for such a long time and I cant wait any longer.

Id love to win because almost my whole guild from another game has keys already and i dont want to be left behind and forgotten ;-;

1 person likes this

Would like to win to introduce someone to the game but they need a CBT key to try out the CBT :)

1 person likes this

I would like to win because I waited for this game for soooooo long and I can't wait to play it with all of my friends and find a wonderfull guild to discover the beautiful world of Revelation! 

Been following this game for a while now, loved Blade and Soul but it's getting overly repetitive. Revelation looks like the perfect replacement to me :D:D