xDrac

[ENDED] NEW CBT3 Giveaway - x100 CBT3 Keys & x10 DELUXE Founder Packs!

352 posts in this topic

Been playing for a while now(on other servers), and finally closed betas here which got me hooked with the raids. Would be really cool if I could get that exclusive cat mount :P and other goodies :D.

I want to test it because, i saw many Games with issues in a CB that never have been fixed in any kind of way.

That was a death to the most games i played.

i wanted to test and see how the wings and mounts etc are and i'm loving it !!! i hope i win a pack !!!

Would like to win a key so I can finally test the game ^^

Hey, I've tried the game and I really like it, especially the fact that there are a lot of things to do. Getting a deluxe pack would be really helpful to progress at OBT and outfits and the cat are really cool :3

Just startet this Game and must say it is realy Awesome.

I mean its not finished yet but its already a good Game and I would like to have one of those packs so i can Fly around with my friends and have even more fun :D

Dont need a Key but I really want a Deluxe Pack. I tested this game and currently love it really much and a Pack would be really nice to have.

Greetings

Like to test your Game. It looks great . 

Hi !

I'm already testing the game and would love winning a pack, I've tested out a lot of MMO's and RO seems really promising with a beautiful world !

My expectetions for this game is very high.I hope this game satisfy my mmorpg game demand.Im looking forward to play this game competitive in order to become one of the top ranked players also I will donate significant amount of money to take advantages of cashshop.Therefore testing it may be helpfull for me to accomplish my goal.

This game looks really promising. I would like to help test this game and possibly make the game play better for future Revelation Online players.