xDrac

CBT2 Key Giveaway - 20 CBT2 Keys and 5 Hot Air Balloon Mounts [ENDED]

382 posts in this topic

[Submission Post]

Optionally, I'd like to help and test the game (and get a balloon mount) because I was here first.

I would like to participate in the 2nd beta test and also win the Balloon mount. I'd like to test the game since I am from South-East asia

I'd like to experience what it's like to play this game and also tell the others about it since I'm playing it with a High Ping which is 180-250ms based on servers from skyforge.

I'd Like to participate and help in the 2nd beta test, the Balloon mount is optional to me.
I was beta participant on Skyforge and Armored Warfare, and still play both game in some occasional time.

My.com games are the best to me. Played Skyforge since its launch and I've been waiting to play Revelation since the first beta test. I love to explore the maps, dungeons and stuff while I'm leveling, so I think I could really help to test it.

Well, I already have a key, but an extra key for a friend is welcomed. Reason I entered the giveaway is the balloon tho.

I want this game badly..it looks fun and beautiful...and that air balloon..it soudns pretty awesome

Optionally, I'd like to help and test the game (and get a balloon mount) because even if im not in 1st but i atleast im in top 20 so please give me thee CBT2 key so i can play and help you guys thanks in advance T_T hoping and praying :D

Hello there, I would love to participate in the closed beta because I've been looking for a great MMO where I can finally stay and have fun for a while now and RO looks very promising. Additionally, I like to give feedback and help improve the game as I have done in many MMOs before. The ballon mount would be the icing on the cake. :) 

I would love to be apart of this beta. I have beta tested before for blizzard with Wow, hearthstone, heroes of the storm, and overwatch. I also beta tested destiny, and paragon. I play blade and soul and im looking for a new game and id love to be apart of revelation online! goodluck everyone!

I'd like to contribute and explore the game,Been playing so many MMORPG's already done testing with other publishers and developers.Now I'm looking for something brand new this game seems to be promising by the amount of people looking forward to playing it.

I want to play CBT 2 to utilize my founder pack to access the CBT. :3 Bugs were reported in CBT 1. Bugs will be reported in CBT 2. ;D